Your first visit to Step Ahead Foot Care SC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
New patients may email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments. Established patients may schedule or change appointments through our patient portal.
Emergency appointments – Same day in most cases
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Preferred provider with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, UHC, Cigna to mention a few.
Copays due at the time of service.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- In-office X-rays available
- We are able to view diagnostic studies and lab work form both Hammond Henry Hospital an Kewanee Hospital
- Now Available! – Cutera GenesisPlus Laser for treatment of toenail fungus, scars, and warts.